What services and types of content does a business need:
• blog management; includes researching keywords, creating blog posts,
publishing and promotion of each post
• podcasts and videos; creation and promotion of both types of content
• press releases and guest posting services; writing and submitting to numerous
• infographics; creating, publishing, and running campaigns to embed html code
on numerous sites
• whitepapers and ebooks; creating, publishing and promoting to generate a pool
of leads for the company
• social media posting; to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc. for the sole
purpose of driving traffic to the posts that were written (not for social media
marketing that is another service, however, you could opt to sell that service as
well in a bundled package)
You’ve probably heard this writing advice before: content is king, write 500 words a day, and commit to a regular posting schedule.
It’s frustrating advice because it’s so damned correct that it almost hurts.
The “secret” to enjoying success online has always been about producing great content. But that creates an uncomfortable problem for the small business owner aspiring to dominate his or her industry: